Advanced Digital Imaging Technology
Benefits of 3D Scanning
Your facial structure is unique, and we design a treatment plan that is special to your individual needs. 3D imaging technology is more beneficial than traditional X-rays in many ways, as they provide more detail and insights into facial anatomy, nerve location, and more. Other benefits include:
- Less exposure to radiation than traditional X-rays
- Improved treatment planning
- Images are available immediately for your surgeon and care team to view
- Technology can assist with dental implant placement
- Predictable outcomes from surgery
If you have not had X-rays taken recently by your general dentist, we are happy to take 3D scans during your consultation appointment.
Contact True Oral, Facial & Dental Implant Surgery to see how our team of experts can improve your oral health and restore confidence to your smile.
Learn about how we can improve your oral health and restore your smile.